Wednesday, March 9, 2016

3.9.16 Pic of Nipple Piercings and Other stuff

For some reason someone had stated that my piercings weren't posted. So i've attached a pic of one. Enjoy! i truly love them. Master put them there. i love the feeling of them. Especially when they are played with. my sensitivity has increased and it's just amazing!


i'm also scheduled to get my second tattoo this Friday at noon. The tattoo has meaning for Him. Not that the first one didn't, by any means, but this one more so. i've drawn it myself too, which makes it even more special. i'm not sure if i mentioned i drew the first one as well, but i did.

So this morning Master couldn't choose my clothing. i was amazed at what difficulty i had choosing it myself. Not that i don't do it on the weekends, but for some reason it was hard. i'm so used to Him choosing during the week. It felt funny. i think i tried on 4 or 5 outfits before i selected the one i was going to wear. i know counting on Him to make decisions for me is huge, but this simple thing amazed me. i know i'm supposed to be stronger and more dependent, and i am, but i don't think in this case i wasn't. i just think it's just a matter of Masters routine.

Something funny? Every time i type the word "you" in my "vanilla world", i have to type it twice. The first time i always type "Y"ou, and have to redo it to say "y"ou. Just something stupid funny.

i've spoken with a few people on Lit today. One man, a switch, wanted to chat with me but found it difficult because i couldn't "play" with him. i'm happy at least that the respect was there. i sincerely appreciate that. i know Master did as well. Put a smile on my face.

Still trying to physically meet up with a woman. i guess i should let some of the women know that i just can't "jump" into anything with them. i have to get to know them first. Being part of being a demi and all. Although, maybe i'm wrong. i will have to see after i meet someone. Maybe it's different with a woman?

i'm going to also try and post this blog on my Tumblr account. See what happens. i'd like to "get out there" more. Hee Hee Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment