Monday, March 28, 2016

3.28.16 Need a connection

The last few weeks have been quiet. Master has been very busy, and i have been very busy. We haven't had much time with each other. It's unfortunate that life gets in the way sometimes. Nothing that can be done about it. i can only imagine how our lives would be if we were closer. i often day dream of that. Some days i often wonder if that will come true. Being closer to each other. i know that being a full time submissive is what makes me happy, as i am happy now. i can't imagine how happy i would be submitting in person. The sheer thought of it makes me smile.

i think this week will be another busy week, but next Monday i believe i will be free. Hopefully Master and i can make a connection then.

What do i mean by a connection? Well, when Master connects with me physically i feel a better connection.

How does He do that? Wondering because of the LDR?

He has me do things. Physical things. Those physical things He has me do makes me connect to Him more mentally. It's hard to explain.

i think it's because when He has me do those physical things, it's an order. Not that i don't have orders during a regular day, but because it's a physical thing, it makes it stronger. More "there".

Do you have a way you reconnect with your Master? How can we help each other here? What tips do you have? Any? I'd always appreciate a tip. Even confidential. lovingbea1971@gmail.com.

Don't get me wrong. i am always connected to Him. Some days just feel stronger than others. i know that He feels it too. i think that when there is a good Dom/sub relationship, you can both feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment