Thursday, March 10, 2016

3.10.16 Some people are such jerks, and other stuff

So some "dom" (note the lower case letter), whom i've spoken with before in the past was a real ***hole today.

Apparently, after a few brief messages back and forth, think he's the "master" "dom", and no sub can resist or say no to him. One word.................FUCKTARD.

He literally said that the sound of his voice would make me want to be his. i had a little puke in my mouth. Oh, wait, wait......he also has 2 "supermodel" subs. Ok, sorry, now i'm sure you have puke in your mouth. Why, if he had 2 "supermodel" subs would he be on Lit looking for another. Yea....exactly.

Sorry for the rant, but i just had too. After some point Master got involved. i don't think it wasn't that i wasn't strong enough but i just couldn't handle it so well. Not like Master would anyway. He truly does make me strong, but He can rip apart anyone like no ones business. The thought of it scares me. Yikes.

Any who...............getting my new tattoo tomorrow. Nervous but excited. Same as before when getting my other. i should probably post a pic of my other one too, but it's so personal that i'm not sure if i should? i mean i drew it myself and all. It's not something "typical". So i guess someone that knows me and sees it, well.......................


No comments:

Post a Comment