Friday, March 18, 2016

3.18.16 LDR is hard some days and the weekend :)

Being in a Dom/sub LDR is hard. It's a ton of work, and in my opinion, more work on the Doms side. 

i am a lot of work. i know this is true for several reasons. One, Master told me i was, and two, i know it's true. 

i feel that i have been very selfish lately. All i have been doing is talking to Master about what is going on with me and what i need help with. What can Oliver do and not do, etc. Not once have i asked Him if i can be of any use to Him. It's been about me, me, me lately. 

What brought me to this realization was a conversation i had with Master this afternoon. He, as always, asks me if i am okay. i told Him that i was down and we discussed some vanilla stuff briefly. i then mentioned to Him that i knew we were in a lull. He reminded me that He was working on it. i felt like i got smacked in the face. It occurred to me at that moment that i have not asked Him in a long time how He was. i asked. He was not having a good day. How selfish of me not to ask how He has been doing. i told Him i would do anything to take care of Him and make Him happy. i think that He knows that. i asked Him what i could do. You know what He told me? To have fun! 

Is this Man incredible or what? His concern went right back to me! Yea....i'm lucky! 

i hope Master knows how grateful i am for Him and how sorry i feel for being so selfish. i know He's busy and i need to remember that. 

Okay, so the weekend....................YAY! i'm going to have fun. Hey i was told to right? Lol! 

Oliver asked me to pick up some shower curtains. i think they will be used for the wax. Geez i hope so. i hope he's not planning on chopping me up and wrapping me up in the shower curtains and throwing me down the hill! Yikes! Ha! Just kidding. i think i'm good ;)!

i'm not sure what i am looking forward to more. The self bondage with Oliver watching to make sure i'm okay, or the wax play. i'm looking forward to posting the pictures from the weekend though. Very much so. 

In closing, i want to say that i know i am a very lucky submissive. Master cares about my happiness, as does Oliver. Yes, LDR is hard, but very, very worth it. Just remember that it does take tons of communication. It can be the best thing in your life. The best thing you've ever experienced. It has been for me.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment