Sunday, March 13, 2016

3.13.16 This blog and my Sunday

Sunday first. Easy day, but emotional. Sometimes the vanilla part makes me that way. Wish i could have spent majority of it outside, but the sun didn't feel like coming out. Perhaps sometimes that's how we all should be. Take a day of rest. Don't come out, stay inside. Recoup, recenter.

So this blog.

It's meant for me to discuss my LDR with Master. It's meant to discuss a Dom/sub relationship from a distance and how we work it. i'm going to concentrate on that more. i'm also hoping to post more pictures because i can see that is what interests some. If there are any requests, please let me know. If there are any topics, please let me know. Any suggestion at all...

Being in a LDR is hard. Master and i have made it work for almost a year and a half now. We are still working on it. We have our ups and downs, but somehow we work through it all and come out better in the end. We both learn and grow from it. The same mistake has never happened twice.

i've made plenty of mistakes. None intentional, and i'm sure i will make more. i'm not a perfect sub, but i am a very dedicated one. Master never leaves my mind, my heart or my soul.

Yes, in the past i've said i need Him, and i still do, but it's different now. In the past i needed Him more, differently. i think me being stronger and more independent has helped that. It's what He wants, after all.

i've not heard from Him at all this weekend, and i'm okay. i know He will be there tomorrow. i'm not worried. We are good. i am safe. i am secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment