Thursday, March 17, 2016

3.17.16 My butt plug and stuff

Not sure if anyone noticed, but Oliver is now listed on my Fet page. Yes, he's a real person. Just sayin'.

Anyway, i was allowed to cum last night, but wasn't all that thrilling. Sucked actually. Barely came. i used the shower head. Didn't work like it used to. i used to use that all the time. Daily even. Clearly not daily anymore since now i need permission to cum. But i did ask again for tonight, but...

So when i woke this morning i was already horny because of the lack of strength i came the night before and needed/wanted more. While i was getting dressed Master told me that i had to wear my small plug today. The blue glass one. He knows that the immediate insertion will make me hornier. Makes my clit swell. (Still in btw) i also had to wear a loose fitting skirt today because my tattoo is bothering me while wearing pants. Luckily He said i could wear panties. i was nervous.

Here i am driving to work, i get in to my office and one of the male co workers tells me that i have something on my skirt. i knew immediately what it was. It's the lube i used to insert my plug! Oh my! i kiddingly joked that i must have peed myself and ran to the bathroom.

i wiped around the plug to clean off any extra lube that was still hanging around and went to my desk. i had to sit on my leg so i wouldn't touch another part of my skirt.

When Master finally got back from His meeting, i told Him what happened, and He told me to take off my panties. i did it at my desk - ha!

At lunch i asked if i could run out and go buy another pair to wear since mine still had the extra lube on them. He approved. i was nervous leaving because it was really windy out and i didn't want my loose skirt to rise up showing my bare ass and my plug. i held my skirt while i walked to my car, to the store, and back. i put the new panties on in the car.

Feeling much better, but i still have the plug in and i'm not allowed to take it out until i leave work!

Makes me wonder why He's made me wear it today too. As His sub, it's not my place to question and i know that He always has a reason for something. Maybe it's because He's told Oliver that He wants him to use my ass in someway this weekend and it needs to be trained. i haven't had anything in my ass for awhile now. i've missed it.

i know that Oliver has also contacted Master about what is going to be done to me this weekend. i'm excited and nervous, but know that i am in good hands. i'm a very lucky sub.

Talked to a new friend today on Yahoo. Came to me with an interesting story plot and he ran some ideas past me. Good idea i think. i hope he really does write something and it wasn't just some ploy to get me to "play", although if it was, he's pretty smart.

Looking forward. One more hour and the plug can be removed!


No comments:

Post a Comment