Tuesday, March 15, 2016

3.15.16 Lines clarified and what this weekend will entail

So because Master allows me to have a play partner there are some fine lines.

  • i wanted to know if i can have sex on the weekends if i can't get permission from Master (yet to be determined - but i was told i wouldn't be allowed to cum)
  • Do i call Oliver Sir in the appropriate moments. Answer was yes. 
  • Is Oliver to punish me at all ever? Answer was no. 
i was also told that if Oliver is hanging at my place, he is not to interfere with my routines or anything else that Master has told me to do. 

As of now, i can't think of any other questions that i might have pertaining to sex. 

i do have another question though. What am i supposed to experience physically with Oliver? Or anything at all? Or just my need to be with someone physical? Am i to experience what a "dom" does to a sub physically? Have that "true" experience? i don't know. i've reached out to Master to ask. 

*update: Master says i am to experience these other things with Oliver because they are things He wants to do to me and things that He wants to see me do.*

This weekend should be real fun! i am to do some self bondage. i am to do it with Oliver being with me for the first time just to make sure that i am okay. i am to hang from the beam again, with a pair of high heels on. Included in that will be a rope that is not "comfortable" to lean on. It will be tied around the beam and loop under my pussy. When i relax from the beam, this "uncomfortable" rope is to make me stop relaxing and continue to be in a position that Master wants me to be in. It will bother my pussy, forcing me to straighten up again. i'm only to do it for a short period of time, as a first step. i wonder how long Master will make me do it for after i succeed doing it this time? 

Oliver and i are also going to do some wax play. i'm really looking forward to that as well. Master has allowed me to be fucked and to cum after! 

i'm sure that Master will require pictures. Hopefully i will be allowed to post them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment