Wednesday, March 16, 2016

3.16.16 Dam Itchy and bored, ever wanna.......

.......be bad?

i want to sometimes. Like today for example. i'm so bored at work and looking for something to do, it makes me want to be bad to get some attention.

A couple of things run through my mind. What could i do to be bad, and what miserable punishment will i get doing it? Will the act make the punishment worth it? Honestly it would really have to be something terrific for me to be okay with a punishment. i absolutely hate Masters punishments. Aside from the fact that i hate disappointing Him. Yikes! He can give me the "eye" like no ones business. It frightens me. Seriously.

But, just for fun..........any suggestions on what i could do?

i suppose the only thing that i would maybe do (as in the worst for me because i'm a good sub) would be to have sex with Oliver and cum without asking. i wonder what kind of punishment i would get for that? i'll still never forget the worst punishment He ever gave me. Maybe that's why i never really do anything wrong. It was really really bad. i never want that again, ever!

My tattoo is so dam itchy! It's driving me insane!!!!! Grrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment