Sunday, March 20, 2016

3.20.16 My evening of experiencing a new kink

Oliver was here early. We like to hang. Ya' know aside from him being my play partner, he is a great friend. Cracks me the heck up sometimes too!

i was starving so he asked me where i wanted to go eat. Picked somewhere local. i felt the need to be in a familiar place. Not sure why. Maybe because i was nervous about what would happen later.

Had dinner, and laughs and then back to my place.

Oliver kinda got right to it. He started setting up the ropes immediately. He told me to get prepared. Which, of course, meant taking my clothes off, getting nude, and putting on the heels Master told me to wear.

i stood naked in front of Oliver, in my heels, as he started hanging the rope from the beams in my room. He put the cuffs on my wrists then connected me to the beam above. He then took a silk rope and strapped it onto the beam and then through my pussy. But.....on my pussy was a long piece of velcro. Sharp side rubbing against my pussy if i moved.

So because Master wanted me to be able to self bond myself, Oliver made sure that i could still easily get out of what he tied me in. i could, easily get out, that is.

i stood there, while Oliver watched, for the 15 minutes that Master wanted me to. i succeeded. But did feel the scrape of the velcro on my clit. i liked it.

After the 15 minutes, Oliver started hitting my body with the crop. It felt so so good. i've learned that i do really enjoy the crop. Very much so. It's a very different feeling than being slapped with a hand. The sting is different. Cleaner almost, if that makes any sense. Like crisp.

He then had me in several different positions while using my pussy.

After a small break, he told me to get the cheap table cloth i purchased. After laying it down on the floor, he had me kneel. He handcuffed my wrists behind my back, then cuffed my ankles together. He then connected the wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs. i was stuck.

He then heated the (appropriate) wax. He poured it on my back and ass, and then my stomach and thighs.

Not sure what to say about the wax. i don't think it's my thing. Even Oliver commented on that. i agree. Granted, we are both inexperienced with the wax, so we should give it another go. After all we do have this box of wax!

Anyway, with the wax on my body, Oliver took the "wand" and made me cum over and over again. i begged him to stop because i couldn't take it anymore. He made me go one more time before finally stopping. i didn't use my safe word because i didn't want to. Had i, he would have stopped immediately.

Afterward, i completely collapsed.

my body is so crazy sore today. When i cum, everything goes tense so my muscles are hurting!

i really enjoyed the evening. Had fun, like Master told me to. i thank Him for allowing this to be done to me. He knows i need it. The physical.

After Master approves the pictures that were taken, i will post.

So......................pictures to follow!

1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely evening, as always. Your willingness to push your boundaries and limits always surprises me. I'm very proud of you.

    -Oliver

    ReplyDelete