Monday, March 14, 2016

3.14.16 my Monday, and since you all like pictures ;)...

...i'll give you one at the end.

Had a good day. Master, for my birthday, bought me a gift card for a massage. i finally was able to get one. It was so very nice and relaxing. It lasted throughout the day. Ahhhh, could use more. ;)

Oliver came over in the afternoon and we worked on some stuff around my place. All good. We had fun. Honestly, any time spent with him is fun. We always have a good time, vanilla or not. i'm very lucky to have him in my life and i'm very lucky that Master is in approval. i know Master is concerned about my happiness.

It's difficult in an LDR, but when you have the proper Master it can all work out. Oliver knows about Master so everything really works out well. Oliver has contacted Master about certain things and vice versa. Master has discussed with Oliver what He wants and what He doesn't. For a sub in an LDR, it's perfect. Again, i am very, very lucky.

my tattoo feels so much different than the first. Not sure why? It might peel. my first didn't. See what happens. Ok, so here is a pic, granted an oldie, but still ;).......




No comments:

Post a Comment