Monday, March 7, 2016

3.7.16 Sunday update and Monday, ugh

So Sunday Oliver came over. i had to work, but we had a good afternoon. Went for a hike and then came back to my place and had sex. No, not regular vanilla sex, but not "play" sex either. i needed to be fucked and it felt good. i'm lucky Master approved. He knows what i need and when.

So today at 4 am i woke with a migraine. A bad one. One worse than last week. i've been getting them a lot lately and i don't know why. i had to go to a job interview. i managed okay i think. Send good wishes that i get it.

It was great to be able to talk to Master at will again. i always love a Monday. Although, when i got home......................

i was punished. i didn't finish part of my weekend homework.

Master wanted me to write a short erotic story and i didn't finish it. It was started, but the climax just didn't get done. i needed to think. But it doesn't matter. i was given an order and didn't complete it. So therefore i was punished.

Master made me finish the story while i had the wand on my pussy. He wouldn't allow me to cum until i begged and begged. Needless to stay the story has been completed, and the lesson has been learned. my delay will never happen again.

i'm not sure if the story will be published. i'll have to ask Master tomorrow and see what He says. Oliver read it, as well as my BFF, and they both said it was good. i'm not so sure. i've really never written a story before. my BFF says i should write erotica. Eh, i don't know. See what the future holds i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment